Waterfall Explorers Tour
“The Explorer” a nature lover must do in Jaco Beach.
- Location: Jaco Beach Surroundings
- Length of the Tour: 4 Hours
- Pick Up Time: 7:00 am and second tour at 1:00pm
- Min. People: 2
- Includes: include transportation in our Land Rover Defender, Naturalist Guide, entrance fees and fresh fruit at the waterfall. The time spent at the waterfalls is from 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Recommendations: Sneakers or hiking shoes, light clothes, towel, sun block
Costa Rica Waterfall Tours Jaco features “The Explorer” an activity that every nature lover must do in Jaco Beach. Experience the real meaning of “Pura Vida” as our guide leads you on a low impact walk into the rainforest near Jaco, majestic natural sceneries of pure harmony. Up the river you will discover more than ten incredible waterfalls flowing down from one pristine pool into the next. The energy that you feel there is really overwhelming, the sounds of the waterfall and the jungle combine with these refreshing and inviting pools allow you to swim in the fresh spring water of the rainforest and dive under the falls becoming one with mother nature. The healing power of standing under the waterfalls and allowing the water to massage your body will both relax and rejuvenate your senses. The waterfall tour includes transportation our guide will pick you up at your hotel or vacation rental, you will be transported on a 4×4 up the hill off road and to the mountain will be part of the fun! The tour also includes short hikes out to the falls, and your guide will show you how to take every safe step during the waterfalls exploration. Our guide will cut fresh fruit as a snack , you will spend a fun quality time exploring the rainforest.Find more Waterfalls Tours