Waterfall - Rappel Canyoing Tours
Enjoy the adventure experience this challenging canyoning rappel.
- Location: Quebrada Amarilla 9Km south of Jaco Beach
- Length of the Tour: 4.5 hours
- Pick Up Time: At your hotel
- Min. People: 2
- Includes: Zip line, Guide, equipement, fruit snack, Transportation from Jaco Beach
- Recommendations: Light clothes, sun block, sneakers
Located near Jaco Beach down at the El Encanto waterfall, the trip and the tour itself makes it for an amazing and breathtaking experience on the rock, fantastic jungle scenarios and incredible sounds of the forest. Our experienced guides will hike you to the first private waterfall at the north end of the property. Once we are at El Encanto waterfall, you will have a chance to view the 180 foot fall from the bottom looking up to the top. Next, you will take a short 10 minute hike up the mountain in order to rappel down the face of this amazing Costa Rican Waterfall. The rushing water, the natural experience and the adrenaline release will make your senses explode while completely focused on the adventure. Canyoing Tours Jaco. We offer the chance to rappel not once but twice, so you unleash the spirit of adventure inside you that this tour evokes!